We’re ALL about FISHIN’ and ALL about EAST TEXAS LAKES
We’re about ALL SPECIES of FISH Predominant in EAST TEXAS LAKES
We’re not a big Company, Entity, or Corporation that charges an enormous fee per month to join, we’re a one-man operation just trying to supplement my small FireFighter pension with an extremely small and very reasonable annual fee (not monthly). I’ve been a fisherman my entire life 74 yrs of age. Our intention is to provide all the information needed in one location so you don’t have to scour & search the entire Internet for the information you need. All information is updated frequently and accurately. Check us out and give us a try. We offer Basic Level membership at only $10 a year and a Premium Level membership for only $20 a year. Our Navionics Lakes Maps with known Good Fishing Location Markers and Fish Attractors Locations are provided at the Premium Level.
PLEASE add email@example.com to your Email Contacts. If your email rejects emails from us, you will not be able to receive our Newsletters and most importantly, you will not be able to participate in our Raffles & Drawings.
Choose your favorite Lake and view the Maps & Detailed Information for that Lake
along with the other many Amenities listed below :
- Individual Interactive Lake Maps (Request Lakes that are Not Listed)
- Lake Information including: Weather & Fishing Forecasts, Lake Location, Lake Size, Elevation, Current Lake Level, Water Clarity, Types of Vegetation, Predominant Species of Fish to each Lake, Current Weather Conditions & Forecast for each Lake, Lake Records, Fishing Structure, Fishing Regulations, Lake Businesses, and available Lake Guides is also displayed.
Along with all of the above information, East Texas Anglers also provides:
Click on Titles to see a Screenshot
- Current Lake Fishing Reports
- Each Lake’s Dedicated Pages including:
- Each Lake’s Interactive Navionics Lake Map with depth contour lines – with Fish Location Markers, Zoom In or Out, Navionics or Sonar Chart View, Regular-Terrain-Satellite Overlays.
- Each Lake’s Lake Information Page, 3 Parts: #1, #2, #3 – with Accuweather Fishing Forecast, Section with all Info of the Lake, Lake Catch Records for all Species.
- Each Lake’s Bragging Board Page with Submit Form – with Photos and Catch Info of that Lakes catches by Members.
- Each Lake’s ShareLunker Page – with Photos and Catch Info of ShareLunker catches on that Lake.
- Latest Sharelunker Page – The most recent ShareLunker caught in the State of Texas
- 2019 Tournament Listing Page – Listing of Fishing Tournaments being held on East Texas Lakes for 2018 with Countdown Days and Links to Tournament Info.
- Fishing East Texas “Members Catch Gallery” with submit form – with Photos and Catch Info of Member catches of all sizes and species.
- Fishing East Texas “Top Dog” Page (Site Member with the largest fish) – with Photo and Catch Info of Largest Fish caught by a Member (All Species )
- Fishing East Texas Members Forum (can Request New Categories) – Place for Members to discuss/inquire about Lakes, Boats, Motors, Fishing (example: Bass) Clubs, Boat Accessories, Electronics, Fishing Services, Misc. Fishing
- Fishing East Texas Members Classifieds (can Request New Categories) – Place to list items about fishing to Buy, Sale, or Advertise
- Fishing East Texas Members Blog with submit form – Place to post about your Fishing Experiences to share with other Members
- Coming Soon – RAFFLES for Academy Sporting Goods & Porters Sporting Goods Gift Cards & Gift Certificates
- Business Advertising Opportunities – Advertise your Business on our often viewed pages for great exposure.
- Guide Advertising Opportunities – Advertise you Guide Services you offer to increase your trip bookings.
- Custom Ad Design Service – Don’t have an Ad? Let our Design Services design one for you.
IN MEMORY OF
This Website is dedicated to the memory of my older Brother, Don Gentry of Crockett TX. Don recently lost his battle with cancer. He taught me how to Bass Fish when I was 12 years old and we both thoroughly enjoyed fishing for all species of fish. We spent precious unforgettable time together fishing through the years.
Don was 79 yrs old.
Catch a biggin’ up there Donald Richard