EAST TEXAS ANGLERS CLUB & FORUM RULES
The main purpose of this Club & Forum is to provide a place for East Texas Anglers to share information and tips about Anything Fishing in general. If you are having a problem, need help, or need advice, we’ll try to help. It is also a great place to create new friendships plus keep up with the latest information about Fishing East Texas Lakes.
This is an independent, self-supported Online Fishing Club & Forum.
Here are some simple rules and guidelines that we expect all members to follow:
- Treat fellow members with respect at all times. No personal attacks are permitted. It’s fine to disagree with an opinion expressed by a poster but focus on the topic at hand, not the person making the post. In the event a Member receives a message, be it by post, private message, email, or even by phone, that is from another Member or Non-Member (regardless of their capacity), that is in an “Extreme Negative” or “Threatening” manner, please make the Owner/Admin aware of it by Private Message. IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.
- Give the poster the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes it can be easy to misunderstand one another when we are not in the same room. Ask for clarification if you need it. If you think you are having a problem with another member, take it offline (email or private message). Sometimes the best answer is no answer.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- There are to be no posts meant for solicitation. Members who wish to sell their Personal or Business Items or other Fishing Related Items may do so in the East Texas Anglers Online Club “All Outdoors Classifieds” page only.
- While product and service recommendations in the proper context are encouraged, there will be no posting whose direct intent is to promote a Commercial or Personal Business in which you have an interest.
- Absolutely NO political posts allowed. There are plenty of other venues for that type of discussion.
- When replying to a post, keep it on Topic (Do not Hijack a Topic). If you feel you need to venture off into another subject, then start another topic or find an existing topic that is more on point. Any post found to be off topic of the subject line will be subject to deletion/removal by Admin or Moderator.
- Please feel free to post any photos of a general nature you’d like to share. Pictures that are added or attached to Posts/Replies go into the Forum Gallery and are directly linked back to posts.
This Club & Forum is intended to be a lasting resource for all members for years to come. Be courteous, be patient with one another, be open to accepting different points of view and just ignore what you don’t want to read. We are all one big family, let’s learn from one another and help one another as best we can. If you feel someone’s getting out of line, send a PM to a member of the Forum Team, don’t try to take matters into your own hands. Enjoy the Club & Forum, and welcome to the Community.